Spending a lot of time in your Kitchen to cook meat thoroughly is undoubtedly not an easy task. Therefore, to save your time and efforts, Pressure cookers are an excellent choice.
An electric pressure cooker is one of the essential utensils in our kitchens today. It makes our life easier by cooking food in much lesser time.We widely use them for cooking meat, stews, lentils, and many other dishes.
What is an Electric Pressure Cooker?
A pressure cooker is an airtight container that makes food quickly because of the steam pressure that builds up inside. The steam makes the food moist and tender. It usually made up of washable and durable stainless steel or sometimes aluminum. Electric pressure cooker relies on electric power, and it does not use natural gas as a source. If you need one cooker for yourself then read this detailed article in which we covered electric smoker reviews and buying guide.
Looking for Some Delicious and Easy Recipes: You can prepare in your pressure cooker?
If you have been searching about what dishes you should make in your pressure cooker, then here are some of the most delicious recipes you can try:
Meat and Chicken in a Pressure cooker:
Meat items like beef, stew beef, and lamb require more cooking compared to Chicken. But, before anything you do, it is good to wash them and marinate. You can then put it into the pressure cooker with the desired amount of water and oil if necessary. Another way is tendering the meal meat at a low level and frying it afterward, and this will make it crispy and tender from the inside.
Pressure Cooker Steaks Recipe:
One of the most common and tasty meat dishes that you can make in your pressure cooker is steaks. If you want to try making it then the recipe is written down below:
- 2 lbs Round steaks
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Two tablespoons of A-1 Sauce
- One onion (sliced)
- One tablespoon of steak seasoning
- 1 cup of water
- Four small potatoes
- One teaspoon of minced garlic
- One tablespoon of pepper
- Two tablespoons of butter
- Salt to taste
- Place the sliced onions in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Top with the round steaks.
- In a small bowl, wish together the vinegar and A-1. Pour over steaks.
- Season with steak seasoning.
- Pour in the beef stock and remaining ingredients.
- Dice up your potatoes and place them on a 12×12 sheet of foil.
- Season with the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Top with butter.
- Fold up the sides of the foil to make a foil pack. And place on top of the steaks in the pressure cooker.
- Press the manual button and set to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once finished, do a quick release for the pressure.
- Remove the foil pack potatoes from a pressure cooker and toss to coat the potatoes in the butter and seasonings.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and top with delicious onions.
Cheesecakes in a Pressure cooker:
If you don’t have an oven in your home and you want to have cheesecake, you can always use your pressure cooker. You can place it in the cooker with the sponge material in a mold. The batter needs to be in some pattern before going into the cooker. Set the timer and take out at the end of the timer.
Pressure Cooker Cheesecake Recipe:
- ¾ cup biscuits (crushed)
- Two tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pound regular cream cheese, softened (2 8-ounce packages)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Cherry pie filling
- Spray the7-inch cheesecake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the biscuits and melted butter and spread it all over the pan.
- Soften the cream cheese by leaving it out at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Beat the cream cheese until smoothens.
- Slowly add sugar and beat on medium speed until the sugar is thoroughly blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating on low speed until just blended.
- Stir in the vanilla and sour cream by hand.
- Pour into the cheesecake pan, then tap the pan on the countertop for about 30 seconds to get rid of air bubbles.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil, and crimp around the edge to seal.
- Put 2 cups of water in the pressure cooker pot and add the cooking rack.
- Lock the pressure cooker and pressure cook on high for 35 minutes in an electric Pressure Cooker.
- Lift the cheesecake out of the pressure cooker. Immediately run a knife around the rim of the cheesecake pan to loosen the cheesecake from the sides.
- Cool the pan at room temperature for an hour, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling and serve.
You can also search for more recipes if you want.